I joined Brown | Gould | Kiely, LLP as a law clerk after my first year of law school at Georgetown University, and have continued on with the firm ever since, becoming an associate upon graduation in May 2014. I have a particular interest in complex torts, and have worked with clients of the firm on asbestos litigation and wrongful death suits.
I have always had an interest in law, and have been engaged in legal matters in one capacity or another since high school, when I interned with the Juvenile Division of the Office of the Public Defender of Baltimore City and Baltimore County.
Outside of the office, I enjoy participating in soccer and lacrosse leagues, and am a big fan of the Arsenal Football Club and the Baltimore Ravens, whom I take cheering for very seriously. Living in the Washington, D.C. area, I also like to take advantage of all the unique fine dining restaurants the city has to offer.
- District of Columbia
- Colgate University (Hamilton, NY) 2011, BA, cum laude
- Georgetown University Law Center (Washington, DC) 2014, JD
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Maryland State Bar Association
- The Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Maryland Association for Justice
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of Metropolitan Washington D.C.