General Legal Terminology: Should I Consult or Retain a Lawyer?
There is an almost unlimited number of legal issues for which you may require the legal help and representation of a skilled lawyer from a respected law firm Bethesda MD offers. At Brown | Gould | Kiely, we have the experience necessary to protect your rights from a wide range of potential legal threats.
When You Need a Bethesda MD Law Firm’s Help
As an established law firm in Bethesda MD, we have helped a wide range of clients pursue justice. This includes victims of personal injuries, business litigation, and estate litigation.
Examples of situations that may require legal advice and assistance from a Bethesda MD law firm such as Brown | Gould | Kiely lawyer include, but are certainly not limited to:
- You have been injured in an accident (i.e. car accident, construction or workplace accident, medical malpractice, etc.) and wish to seek compensation from those responsible.
- Your loved one died in an avoidable accident.
- Someone’s negligence resulted in serious damage to your property.
- You’re involved in a dispute over an estate.
- You are starting a new business or entering into a partnership.
- You would like to draft a will or trust.
- Your family member was injured while in the care of a nursing home.
When you work with a law firm in Bethesda MD such as ours, an attorney will briefly assess your legal matter and let you know whether or not we can provide you with legal representation. If our firm is a good fit for your legal needs, your Brown | Gould | Kiely lawyer will explain what options may be available to you. Furthermore, they may explain the legal process as it pertains to your case and what you can expect along the way. A Bethesda MD law firm’s goals should include the following:
- Ensure your rights are protected to the best of our ability.
- Research all applicable statutes and laws as they apply to your case.
- Interview witnesses and collect evidence in support of your claim.
- Confer with expert witnesses or consultants as needed.
- Develop a strong legal strategy that best protects your rights.
- Draft and file any legal paperwork necessary for your case.
- Negotiate with insurance companies or other parties to secure you the maximum possible amount of compensation.
The more complex a legal matter, the more you can benefit from retaining the services of a law firm in Bethesda MD. We offer a free consultation with one of our experienced lawyers in order that you can make an informed decision about how you would like to proceed with the matter that concerns you.
Are You Facing a Legal Issue? Do You Need Legal Help?
If you would like to speak with a trusted lawyer about your legal matter, contact Brown | Gould | Kiely and request a free consultation. We can conduct the consultation over the phone, or in our office– whichever is most convenient for you. To learn more about how a law firm Bethesda MD offers can be of service to you, call us today.