I joined Brown | Gould | Kiely, LLP as a law clerk in October 2013, and became an associate in June 2014. One of the elements that most drew me to Brown | Gould | Kiely was the firm’s unique way of attacking legal issues and problems. The entire team consistently approaches our cases in an intellectual, thoughtful, and creative manner. It is this “think-outside-the-box” approach to the practice of law that I love.
Born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, I received my bachelor’s degree from Loyola University New Orleans before returning to New York for law school. While attending New York Law School, I was the chairperson of the Moot Court Association where, among other things, I was named to the Order of the Barristers, in recognition of excellence in oral and written advocacy.
Prior to joining Brown | Gould | Kiely, I served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Martha Royster in New Jersey Superior Court in Hudson County. During law school, I participated in the Securities Arbitration Clinic, and I interned for the New York City Council, the Honorable Lawrence Maron in New Jersey Superior Court, and the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York.
Outside of the courtroom, I stay active in the legal community by engaging in pro bono work and through my participation in the William B. Bryant American Inn of Court. In my spare time, I enjoy traveling and exploring all that Washington, D.C. and the surrounding neighborhoods have to offer —especially the local food scene.
- District of Columbia
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans (New Orleans, LA) 2007, BA, cum laude
- New York Law School (New York, NY) 2012, JD, magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- William B. Bryant Inn of Court
- Maryland State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- New York State Bar Association